1. The preparatory movements before fitness are essential. You can press your legs, run, and exercise joints like the junior high school physical education teacher, so that the body has a preparation for receiving load movements, especially those with heavy weights, otherwise it will greatly increase the possibility of sports injuries.
2. The movement we started should be based on a small load, and slowly increase the weight when it is adapted. A standard set of action standards is that our body is stable and the center of gravity is not offset.
3. It is necessary to replenish water during exercise. We can't drink too much at one time, but we should drink less when we feel a little thirsty, so we can drink less and drink more.
4. We must reasonably match the exercise of various parts of the body, from large muscle groups to small muscle groups, from small loads to large loads. Practice with opponents, shoulders, chest, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
Previous: EMS Fitness Is More Scientific
Next: No Information
- EMS Fitness Is More Scientific
- How To Arrange Diet During Fitness
- A Regrettable Fat Loss Misunderstanding?
- Is EMS Fitness Really Popular Abroad?
- Overtraining Main Symptoms
- EMS Development
- What Is The Tool For Electric Muscle Training?
- EMS Growth History
- How Important Is Recovery After Exercise To Red...
- EMS Fitness Lets You Embrace A Relaxed Life