The rate at which fat (triglyceride) is released from fat cells is quite slow even during exercise. During the process of free movement, the body or the body is in a state of lack of energy, which stimulates secretion of a hormone. The reaction of lipolytic enzymes, which break down fat, produces three fatty acid molecules and a glycerin. This process is called fat hydrolysis, and the resulting glycerin is water-soluble and dissolves in the blood.
In the process of exercise-stimulating fat hydrolysis, the important hormones are adrenal cortex and adrenal cortex. Exercise can increase the concentration of fatty acids in the blood. In long-term moderate-intensity exercise, the rate of fatty acid oxidation is 10 times that of normal. And the rate of fat synthesis has slowed down.
Previous: What is EMS Fitness?
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is EMS Fitness?
- Why do you need strength training?
- EMS fitness clothing origin
- Is weight loss or fat loss?
- EMS fitness briefs say fitness rumors
- Lazy brings EMS, which has been in Europe for s...
- How about EMS fitness?
- What are the performances of the puffy body?
- EMS micro-electricity benefits
- How does fitness start right?